BLACK ROCK OFF-ROAD LIMITED WARRANTY
Black Rock Off-Road warrants the factory chrome or painted finish on products for one (1) year from the original time of purchase. The warranty covers only peeling and separation of the chrome from the wheel. The warranty does not cover surface rust. There is no warranty on gold plating.
Black Rock Off-Road sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace, Black Rock Off-Road discretion, without charge, any Black Rock Off-Road product which is returned (freight prepaid) to the dealer from whom the wheel was originally purchased, and which, after Black Rock Off-Road examination, shows that said product has failed in normal use and service due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair and replacement shall not include installation.
This is Limited Warranty. Therefore no warranties or representations expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and use for fitness for particular purpose to the extent the law of the state of sale and federal law allows. Black Rock Off-Road neither assumes nor authorizes any dealer, representative or other person or entity to assume for it any obligation or liability in connection with Black Rock Off-Road products uses or applications. Black Rock Off-Road further reserves the right to make changes or improvements in design, materials, specifications or make product changes without incurring any obligation to replace, change, or improve products manufactured prior hereto.
Black Rock Off-Road will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure, or any consequential damage regardless of cause. Black Rock Off-Road will not be responsible for labor, transportation, or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective part. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights under state laws. No warranty or representation by anyone other than Black Rock Off-Road will be binding by the manufacturer.
THE WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
- The product is damaged in transit or misuse, accident or negligence, or has been repaired or altered by anyone other than Black Rock Off-Road.
- The product is used in conjunction with any hardware, adapters, etc., other than those supplied by Black Rock Off-Road.
- The product has had any repairs, modifications, or changes made by anyone other than Black Rock Off-Road.
- Products that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, caustic cleaning chemicals, harsh car washes, adverse weather conditions and/or improper product care.
- Original invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification, or upon transfer of title on any products by the original purchaser.
Questions? Send us a message through our contact form